Saturday, 9 April 2016

Steel Magnolias up this week!!! Get your Tickets now!!!

"I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"---SHELBY EATENTON LATCHERIE

If you get tickets for this week's production of STEEL MAGNOLIAS you can have 2 WHOLE hours of wonderful!!!




Dress rehearsal on Thursday was exciting with helicopters flying around when we were setting everything up! 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-35995062

Here are some rehearsal shots of the actresses waiting to go on and helping out with cables, just to give you a taste of what you might miss if you miss this show!!!



ANNELLE: "...Miss Truvy, I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair"


CLAIREE: "Ouiser, you know I love you more than my luggage" (Ouiser & Clairee wait to go on)



Clairee and Ouiser help with the sound cables


OUSIER:  "This is it, I have found it, Im a in hell!"


SHELBY: "Remember what Daddy always says - an ounce of pretension is worth a pound of manure!"


TRUVY:"There's so much static electricity in here I pick up everything except boys and money!"

Please do your self a favour and have that 2 hours of something wonderful right here in the heart of Boroughbridge next Thursday, Friday and Saturday night  it'll make you "...smile because it increases your face value!"


No comments:

Post a Comment